Saturday, May 16, 2009

Playing the Piano

A couple of months ago, I created piano music for two songs: Hot Cross Buns and Jingle Bells. I showed Owen how to play them, but didn't push him with it. Now, he will go to the piano and play them on his own. He even creates his own music. Owen is playing Hot Cross Buns first and then Jingle Bells. I could have edited it so that he played them both perfectly, but I love when he messed up on Jingle Bells and he knew it. Check out his expression when he plays the first wrong note! The piano needs major tuning but, enjoy!

1 comment:

Diane said...

Owen,
I'm so glad that mommy and dad post these videos. They help me to miss you just a little bit less.

Also, tell mommy that Gene and I both voted for your sister's yellow dress. I think the counter only calculated one vote. It must have been designed by Katherine Harris.